PATHWAYS CHARTER SCHOOL
CENTER RULES AND GUIDELINES
It is critical that students adhere to the following rules and guidelines to ensure student safety and a positive learning environment.
We anticipate full student cooperation and parent support.
- Pathways Charter School Solano is an closed campus.
- Students may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- Student must leave campus no later than 10 minutes after class is dismissed.
- All Pathways Students who attend classes must adhere to campus policies.
- Pathways Charter School is a drug, bully, and foul language free
- Students found doing drugs while on campus or coming to campus while under the influence will not be tolerated and appropriate action will be taken.
- Students shall only be on campus to attend class, meet with IST, attend a testing session, or other approved activities.
- Students must be respectful and considerate of their classmates, instructors, and staff.
- Students MAY NOT loiter outside of the building, in the parking lot, or hallways at any time.
- There is no kitchen access for any students.
- There is no gum allowed on campus.
- Students are expected to follow the dress code and computer use policy.
- Behaviors considered disruptive and disrespectful to the Pathways Staff or fellow students will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from the class and or center attendance.
Registering for Classes:
- Regular class attendance is required.
- Respect for Pathways Staff and Class Instructors is expected.
- Lack of compliance with school rules will be grounds for removal from class.
- K-6 students must be accompanied by a parent to class and picked up by an authorized caregiver at the end of class.
- Students in attendance for a 3rd class meeting are committed for the term of a class and appropriate educational units will be deducted from the student’s budget.
Attendance Policies and Reminders:
- Parents and students are responsible for emailing their IST and class instructor if they are absent.
- Parents and students are responsible to provide a doctor’s note for more than two (2) missed class days in a learning period.
- Parents and students acknowledge that three (3) tardies in a learning period equal one unexcused absence.
- The student acknowledges their responsible to communicate with the class instructor and complete missing assignments.
- Excessive tardies and absences may result in a student being withdrawn from a site class.
If you have any questions or concerns about the center rules and guidelines, please contact Solano/Napa Regional Principal Jill Dorsey, by phone at (707) 642-2450, ext: 402, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org