PCS Dual Enrollment Program
The Pathways Dual Enrollment Program is designed to give our current continuing high school students an opportunity to get an early start on their college experience. The intent of this program is to provide an educational enrichment opportunity to those that are eligible.
- full-time enrollment with Pathways (minimum of 20 credits)
- meeting community college requirements, including prerequisites as applicable
- current Pathways grades of C's or better in all courses and classes
- dual enrollment interest form review each term (form is linked below)
- familiarity with the Frequently Asked Questions about Dual Enrollment
If you have questions, please contact Guidance Coordinator, Naomi Yedlosky.
If you're ready to get started, please submit a PCS Dual Enrollment Interest Form.
Any member of a student's Educational Team may submit the form for review.
The following qualifying factors are considered:
Dual enrollment offers the following advantages to students: