Thank you for visiting our Emergency Resources page. We strive to maintain accurate and up to date information on this page. We know during an emergency event there can be an over-abundance of accurate and inaccurate information available and details can continue to change quickly. This page was established to be a hub for information, providing answers to your questions, details regarding how the emergency event impacts your life as a parent and student at Pathways. In the event of an actual emergency, we will communicate with families via our website, e-Bulletin, our emergency text alert system, and this page and associated documents will be regularly updated. As always, please reach out to us at any time, we are here to support you.
The documents below help describe how Pathways has prepared for reopening:
- Pathways School-Wide Covid Safety Plan
- FAMILIES, please review this handbook if your child is coming to our site: Family Covid Handbook
- Board Approved (12.9.20) Small Cohort Site Plan
- Covid Safety Plan/IIPP Addendum
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction 6.7.21
Staff, students, and parents visiting learning centers must use these screening tools at-home prior to leaving to come to the center and then will use our self-check-in station upon arrival.
- Back-to-School Screening Checklist
- ESPAÑOL:Regreso a la escuela: Herramienta de examen de la COVID-19
What happens when someone is sick?
Contact us here.
For Staff Directory click here
Click the icons below for more information on the resources available.
Getting Internet Access: Available Plans (note- many local internet companies are offering free or low-cost service for new accounts and waived payments for existing customers)