Welcome to Pathways' Resource Library
Our Library has 2 branches serving the Pathways Community.
Open hours and contact information are listed below.
Please come visit us during open hours and look around!
Or, click on the link to visit Pathways' Destiny Homepage and Library Catalog:
Sonoma Regional Library Hours and Contact Information:
Sonoma Regional Library
150 Professional Center Drive, Suite D
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Contact Louise at:
or by phone at (707) 585-6520 ext 216
Family and student open/drop-in hours are:
Mondays: 11:30am - 1:30pm.
Thursdays: 11:30am - 1:30pm.
Solano/Napa Regional Library Hours and Contact Information:
Solano Regional Library
301 Georgia Street, Suite 112
Vallejo, CA 94591
Contact Gloria at:
or by phone at (707) 642-1775.
The Solano Curriculum Library open hours will be
Monday- Thursday, 9:00am - 3:00pm.
California K-12 Digital Resources
Online content from Encyclopaedia Britannica, ProQuest research databases, and TeachingBooks.net are available — at school, at home, in libraries, on laptops, on phones — to all.
These three databases are provided for all California students from the California State Library.
A comprehensive interactive resource for research and learning for grades K-12. Includes correlations to California Content Standards and other valuable teacher resources. Post links directly to each school level, elementary, middle or high.
Need help from Britannica? See our support page. (800) 621-3900 x 7160 | email@example.com
Access ID: pathways
One-stop resources for books you are reading and teaching, including author and illustrator interviews, lesson plans, and other enrichment content.
Need help from TeachingBooks.net? See our support page. (800) 596-0710 | accounts@TeachingBooks.net
* The icons above and main links below work for accessing these resources on your school campus. Students and staff with the district/school's off-campus access name and access codes should use the "Off-Campus Access" links below when using from public libraries or other non-school locations.
- CultureGrams - Concise social, cultural, and political information on countries, U.S. states, and provinces around the world. (Grades 3-12)
CultureGrams Off-Campus Access
- SIRS Discoverer - A general reference database providing safe, reliable, curriculum-aligned content and features for use by students and educators. (Grades 3-9)
SIRS Discoverer Off-Campus Access
- SIRS Issues Researcher - Pros and cons on 360+ (and growing) complex social issues with relevant, credible information that tells the whole story on the major questions of the day. (Grades 6+)
SIRS Issues Researcher Off-Campus Access
- eLibrary - Guided Research edition delivers one of the largest general reference collections of periodical and digital media content including more than 11,000 Research Topics (Grades 6+)
eLibrary Guided Research Off-Campus Access
- eLibrary - Database Edition General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. (Grades 6+)
eLibrary Database Edition Off-Campus Access
- ProQuest Central Student - designed to bring instant results to users across thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers, videos, reports, and more. This resource brings together some of ProQuest's most used databases in education, humanities, psychology, science, social sciences, and news. (Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
Central Student Off-Campus Access
- ProQuest Research Companion - a self-guided product that supports information literacy, writing, and research skills instruction.(Grades 8+)
Research Companion Off-Campus Access
- Schools & Educators Complete - eBook subscription database of over 13,000 titles that supports English Language Arts, Science, Math, Social Studies, Health, Physical Education, Information Literacy and Technology. (Grades 9+, possibly some content for Middle School, also includes professional development content for faculty)
Need help from ProQuest? See our support page. (800) 521-0600 ext. 72971 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follett Destiny Setup logins:
YOU CAN ACCESS THIS AREA USING THE GOOGLE SIGN IN OPTION or
Create an Individual “My Britannica” Account (Save & Share Content):
- While already in the product (You see the 3 trees), click‘Sign In to My Britannica’at the top right of the screen.
- Click‘Create an account’and enter the requested information.
- Create a unique username/password(different from your school log-in.)
- Choose if you’re anEducatoror Student, click “Create Account’ and your personal account with be created.