Forms & Resources
Prohibited Unlawful Harassment
- Verbal conduct such as epithets, derogatory jokes or comments or slurs
- Physical conduct including assault, unwanted touching, intentionally blocking normal movement or interfering with work because of sex, race or any other protected basis
- Retaliation for reporting or threatening to report harassment
- Deferential or preferential treatment based on any of the protected classes above
- Text HELLO to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds quickly.
- Contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Counselors are available 24 hours a day for referrals.
- HelpLine staff and volunteers are prepared to answer your questions about mental health issues. 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or email@example.com.
OTHER STUDENT RESOURCES
Beginning in Fall 2019, Pathways will serve breakfast to students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. To determine if you child qualifies, please complete the household data form in RegOnline or your Portal account. If your child is eligible for a free breakfast they may access one on any day that they are at one of our learning centers (pre-scheduled for 2 hours or more for classes/activities). Each breakfast consists of a grain, fruit, and milk such as a cereal box, apple juice, and 2% milk.