Please click the hyper link below to see the curriculum chart:
A math program has two major components:
1) Grade-level Content Standards.
- Located on our website under the header called "Academics"- Standards- Standards: Math. From there, you can review your child's grade-level roadmap.
2) Standards of Mathematical Practice.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated
Manga High: Explore Math Games while practicing math skills! All Pathways students have a Manga High account. To learn more about how to access your Manga High account and the exciting games and activities found there- CLICK HERE
Math MARS Tasks are complex, fun problems that hep kids apply math concepts to real life situations and explain their mathematical thinking. These formative performance assessment tasks were designed by the Mathematics Assessment Resource Service (MARS), a project of UC Berkeley, Michigan State, and the Shell Centre in Nottingham England. Click on this link to access the documents: Math MARS Tasks.
Big Ideas How-to's
Big Ideas Videos